VHS and 8mm Video To DVD Transfer
Media Fusion Studios offers convenient drop locations so you can transfer VHS and 8mm video tapes to DVD. Video tape transfer preserves treasured family memories originally captured on home VHS and 8mm video cameras. VHS and 8mm video tapes have a shelf life! If kept in a temperature and humidity controlled environment, VHS and 8mm take can last up to 12 years. It is likely your video tape memories are at least 20 years old now! Also, although video tapes can last longer, new VHS and 8mm machines are obsolete and not available. Even if you have a working VCR, playing an old take can permanently destroy the head. as well as a tape.
Important Reasons To Use Our Video Tape Transfer Service Now!
- Video Tape Players No Longer Produced
– VHS and 8mm Video Players No Longer Produced!
– Old VCRs Are Specialists At Eating Old Video Tape!
- Typical Video Tape Lifespan Is 10 Years
– Aging Video Tapes Can’t Stand Repeated Playbacks
– Playback Quality of Video Tapes Degrades Over Time
- DVDs Are Easier To Organize And Store
– DVDs Make Sharing and Storing Family Memories Fast and Easy
– We Can Duplicate DVD Copies To Be Distributed Among Family Members
Three Convenient Stockton Video Tape Transfer Drop Off Locations!
2339 W. Hammer Ln #C, Stockton, CA
(Food Source Shopping Center)
6333 Pacific Ave, Stockton, CA
(Cross street: Douglas Rd.)
4719 Quail Lakes Center, Stockton, CA
(Cross street: W. March Lane.)
CD and DVD Duplication Preserves Precious Memories!
Stockton Video Tape Transfer Services
We have multiple duplication systems in our office capable of producing as many as 1000 discs per day. Not only can we duplicate, but we can print directly on the discs themselves for a quality presentation. Packaging choices are also available for the discs as well.
The tape to DVD conversion will not improve what is left of the video tape playback quality, but it can preserve what is left. Optionally we can organized your most special video moments into an easy-to-navigate DVD library with menus that makes sharing family moments fun.