“Every 15 Minutes” Teen Drunk Driving Prevention Videos
For 13 years, Media Fusion Studios has produced “Every 15 Minutes”, a video program designed to prevent teen drunk driving. Every 15 minutes is shown to local San Joaquin and Bay Area high school students and their parents. The videos are part of a teen drunk driving prevention program sponsored by the California Highway Patrol.
Every 15 Minutes Saves Lives
The ultimate mission of “Every 15 Minutes”is to reduce the needless loss of life due to teenagers whose driving is impaired by alcohol use. Statistics from 2013 suggest that almost half of 10th graders drink alcohol. Everyday, 28 people die due as a result of automobile accidents that involved drunk and buzzed driving.
Your High School & “Every 15 Minutes”
High Schools throughout the San Joaquin and Sacramento are encouraged to call Media Fusion Studios for more information on how to get involved with the “Every 15 Minutes” drunk driving prevention videos.
- Almost 6% of 16 and 17 year-olds reported driving under the influence in accidents.
- Automobile accidents are the leading cause of death of teenagers.
- One third of the accidents teenagers are involved in are related to alcohol use.
- Teen alcohol use accounts for 6,000 deaths annually.
- On average, a drunk driver has driven 80 times under the influence before their first arrest.
“Every 15 Minutes” is designed to inform as well as impact teenage drivers to the reality of alcohol use and impaired driving to prevent injury and death.